THOROGOOD AMERICAN HERITAGE – 6″ TOBACCO SAFETY TOE – MOC TOE MAXWEAR WEDGE™.- 804-4200
Like the person who wears them, these best-selling boots are up to the task and built to last. They look good off the clock, too. And the stylish, tobacco oil-tanned leather allows your feet to breathe, and the MAXWear wedge™ outsole keeps you from slipping on wet or muddy surfaces. These iconic boots are Made in the USA by union workers who know a thing or two about what it’s like to be in your shoes.
- Tobacco Oil-Tanned leather
- Removable Ultimate Shock Absorption footbed on Poron® comfort cushion insole
- Fiberglass shank
- MAXWear Wedge slip resistant outsole
- Goodyear storm welt construction
- Special Features: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 Steel Toe, EH Rated, Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electrical Shock Resistance Standard